Sunday, November 2, 2008

a sneak preview.

my kitchen and i are going to be in a japanese book featuring 20 bay area artists/shop owners and their kitchens. the editor and photographer came today for the photo shoot and the book will come out in april '09. i am really looking forward to this book, as i love peering into the homes of others.  they will also feature my pals jeanine,  diana, and bradley.

here are a few shots of my humble abode . . . .




. . . and because my kitchen is so sparse (just the way i like it), they asked if i would cook a meal to add colour and fullness to the kitchen. so now i think i can legally add chef AND food stylist to my resume, right?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"LA BELLEZA PRODUCE BELLEZA" CONGRATULATIONS...

chuck routhier said...

i can't wait to see your kitchen. let me know when the book is published. have you seen the book Bohemian Modern by Barbara Bestor? It's about the cool houses in and around Silver Lake in LA. The houses are mostly modern, with, well,bohemian touches. you would like.
cr.

ang design said...

yep..

Joyce said...

Congrats!!! I will have to keep an eye out for the book. I love the jar with the lid!

Jane said...

i hope you will let me know when the book is published, too. from your photos, i'm eager to see more ....