Wednesday, August 31, 2011

H E L L O ?

when i find a product that i LOVE, i have to share. this is my answer to the (almost) perfect headset, which i had yet to find. i hate sticking something in my ear (or BOTH ears), i hate those cords that tangle up and i hate the muffled sound quality of most headsets. and because i don't talk on the phone much (my verizon salesman was convinced i had a land line, as i use SO FEW minutes a month . . . i don't) this is the perfect solution. yes, it IS a little bulky and NO it is not a hands free headset, but i love the retro phone-ness of it . . . it takes me back to my youth. and it comes in an assortment of funky colors (i liked the red hot line phone).
you can get one HERE.

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Thanks Rae! I have seen these, but haven't heard of anyone using them. I'm off to look. xo

Anna said...

would be so much easier to answer your mobile when your hands are covered in clay ;^)

ang design said...

heheehe thats awesome!!!

Ron said...

That is so cool!!