Thursday, March 8, 2012

a good egg.

EVERY morning, my husband leaves me the perfect cup of tea on my bedside table (this is no easy feat . . . 2 tea bags steeped for 4 minutes, a cup of non-fat powdered milk, a dash of organic grade B maple syrup all elegantly whisked and concocted in a mason jar or pint glass and served to me piping hot). and in his quest to get me to eat food before 2 pm, he will sometimes leave me a morsel of food or a smoothie. today he left these soft boiled eggs. i thought the colors and the composition were ever so photo-worthy. isn't he a good egg ?

5 comments:

geralyn broder murray said...

How lovely!!

laccentnou said...

Really a shoot whorthy! :)

Your work is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I say he's a keepter

Unknown said...

Lucky! Where on earth did you manage to find a man like that???

rae dunn. said...

lori, we sort of met in a kissing booth . . . not really (but kind of). we were introduced by a mutual friend, the potter extraordinaire and one of my bff's, christa assad.