Saturday, October 18, 2008

go even greener.

i am a firm believer, and lover, of the cloth napkin.  not only are they eco-friendly, but they also take any meal UP a notch.  when my husband (who is even greener than i) suggested we RE-USE our napkins for the next meal, i was horrified.  disgusted, even.  though i soon realized the truth: sometimes i barely even touch my napkin.  so, unless we are feasting on cracked crab, fresh lobster, or a spaghetti dinner (in which case we might need two napkins EACH), i am all for re-using the napkin again . . . IF i can be certain it is mine, that is.

and so was born the personalized napkin ring. now everyone in the family can know WHICH napkin is THEIRS.  and the virgos in the house can wipe their mouths in peace.

p.s . . . these were featured in the seattle post newspaper today and you can order yours here.

7 comments:

ang design said...

heheheh

Kasey said...

i love your pour pitcher...found it in Country Home magazine.
lovely!!

BLANK said...

your HUSBAND?

rae dunn. said...

yes rebecca, the man that i just married...father of wilma...the old ball and chain....remember ???

Joyce said...

I love your pour pitcher!! Great idea on the napkin rings!!

Fargerike Dagny said...

Yay, I'm so happy that I found your blog. I remember seeing your line in this super interior shop in Half Moon Bay in 2005 or 2006. I was on holiday, and we didn't have room in our suitcases to buy anything, but I LOVED all of your stuff and I've been thinking about it ever since :) (I'm from Norway). I'm excited to see that you have a store at etsy, and I will definitly order something. Can you print Scandinavian letters on those napkin rings? (like æ, ø and å)

Anonymous said...

Very rich and interesting articles, good BLOG!